|Treasures of TOHO
An Emerging Artist Bead Competition
The designer of the prize winning entry, the store owner and 1 companion of each will receive
roundtrip airline tickets, train tickets, 4 night's hotel accommodations and 2 meals a day for a
3 days visit in Hiroshima, Japan. While in Hiroshima you will visit the factory and see how
these beautiful beads are made, visit the museums at the factory and also do some
sightseeing. Travel will be as a group.
1. This is a competition for emerging artist - no previous winners may submit their work.
2. All entries must use 80% TOHO beads in any sizes available.
3. You must register with your local store to participate. Materials must be purchased from
the store in which you register.
4. All work entered must be original. Please do not submit items that you have learned in
classes, from kits or any other sources. Techniques and stitches learned from any of
these sources may be used but the finished piece must be of your original design.
5. Your entries must be submitted to your local store. Your local store will choose the
6. The winning piece from each store will be submitted to your stores TOHO vendor.
7. A completed entry form must accompany each entry.
8. Collaborative work will not be accepted
9. Entries may not be submitted if they have been entered in any previous shows, contests
10. TOHO Beads retains the right to use the work of prize winners in a promotional way
including book publications, publicity or photographs with credit to the contributing artist.
Directions to be provided by artist if required.
Entries will be judged on originality, use of colors, beads and workmanship.
Each distributor will be submitted 3 pieces for judging and those pieces will all be on display at
B&B show !
For Artist:Please contact shops.
For Shops: Please contact our distributors: Tambrook Starman Beadalon BobbyBead